- Tuesday: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Thursday: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- and by appointment
- K. Ono and K. Soundararajan, Ramanujan's ternary quadratic form, Inventiones Mathematicae 130, No. 3, 1997, pp. 415-454
- K. Ono and C. Skinner, Fourier coefficients of half-integral weight modular forms modulo l, Annals of Mathematics 147, No. 2, 1998, pp. 453-470
- K. Ono and C. Skinner, Nonvanishing of quadratic twists of modular L-functions, Inventiones Mathematicae 134, 1998, pp. 651-660
- W. Kohnen and K. Ono, Indivisibility of class numbers of imaginary quadratic fields and orders of Tate-Shafarevich groups of elliptic curves with complex multiplication, Inventiones Mathematicae 135, 1999, pp. 387-398
- K. Ono, Distribution of the partition function modulo m Annals of Mathematics 151, 2000, pp. 293-307
- K. Ono, The web of modularity: Arithmetic of the coefficients of modular forms and q-series, CBMS Conference Series, 102 2004, Amer. Math. Soc.
- K. Bringmann and K. Ono, The f(q) mock theta function conjecture and partition ranks, Inventiones Mathematicae, 165, 2006, pp. 243-266.
- K. Ono, Unearthing the visions of a master: harmonic Maass forms and number theory, 2008 Harvard-MIT Current Developments in Mathematics Conference, Int. Press, Somerville, MA, 2009, pp. 347-454.
- K. Bringmann and K. Ono, Dyson's ranks and Maass forms, Annals of Mathematics, 171 (2010), pp. 419-449.
- J. H. Bruinier and K. Ono, Heegner divisors, L-functions and harmonic weak Maass forms, Annals of Mathematics, Annals of Mathematics, 172 (2010), pp.2135-2181.
- Ph.D. (1993) University of California, Los Angeles (Mathematics)
- M.A. (1992) University of California, Los Angeles (Mathematics)
- B.A. (1989) University of Chicago (Mathematics)
Honours & Awards
- 2012 AMS Erdos Memorial Address
- 2009 AMS Invited Plenary Address, Joint Meeting of the Math Societies.
- 2008 Harvard-MIT Current Developments in Mathematics (Plenary Speaker).
- 2005 NSF Director's Distinguished Teaching Scholar Award.
- 2003 John S. Guggenheim Fellowship.
- 2003 NSF-CBMS Distinguished Lecturer.
- 2002 H. I. Romnes Fellowship
- 1999 PECASE Award (awarded by President Clinton)
- 1999 David and Lucile Packard Fellowship.
- 1999 Alfred P. Sloan Fellowship.
- 1998 NSF CAREER Award.
- Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society (Editor, Book Reviews)
- Communications in Number Theory and Physics, Integers (Editor)
- International Journal of Modern Mathematics (Editor)
- The International Journal of Number Theory (Editor)
- The International Mathematical Forum (Editor)
- Involve (Editor)
- Journal of Combinatorics and Number Theory (Editor)
- Online Journal of Analytic Combinatorics (Editor)
- Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society (Managing Editor)
- The Ramanujan Journal (Editor)
- Banff International Research Station (Advisory Board)
- Institute for Mathematics and Education (Advisory Board)
- AMS Mathematical Research Communities (Advisory Board)
- Pohang Mathematics Institute (Advisory Board)
- U.S. National Committee for Mathematics (US National Academy of Sciences) (Advisory Board)
- SASTRA Ramanujan Prize Committee (Advisory Board)